New Cupra Leon ST owner, glad to be here

Jan 23, 2022
Hello there!

it’s been a pleasure to have spent the last 2 months reading through the forum, and gleaning much wisdom and advice.

I’ll admit I have been an avid forum addict for many years through BMW ownership, and will say the members here remind me very much of the early forum days when community was strong. It’s a pleasure to read, truly.

So, my reason for joining is my newly acquired Leon ST phev. It’s almost rounded 10000kms. I purchased it second hand as a trade in. Initially I had watched intensely, any YouTube video review on the Cupra Leon, hearing car-bods waxing lyrical on how good the car was. I had initially had my eye on the Audi A3 with the same platform, but after a test drive felt a little let down..

So seeing glowing reviews one after the other, I had to try it ! And I did also kind of get caught up in the whole phev build up towards the end of 2021..

I’ll say now, before the post drags on, I do like the car. Room and functionality it’s a win. Also the flexibility between petrol and electric.

But after a couple moths of ownership I do have a short list of “whys” and “wtf’s” as I can see some of you do also ;)

in any case, I’m glad to be a part of the family and look forward to sharing and growing the community with you,

to the next 10000!
all the best
Andy from Denmark

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hi Andy,

Welcome to the community, glad you found us. We've been going just over 20 years and still one of the best car forums around (I'm biased of course) ;)

Cheers,

Scott

Lozzy15

Mods mods mods
Staff member
Mar 24, 2015
Ilkeston, Derbyshire
Hi and welcome to the forum.

I was looking at the ST before going for the hatchback I currently own. Quirks aside, I do love the car for the most part! Hopefully you will fit right into the community here!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.