New Exhaust with remap

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
Just got this fitted about 20mins ago. Its a full custom from DPF delete. Also got a Mild map loaded as on only 1200miles covered. 212.6BHP 337.7Lbf. After 2000miles or so a new more aggressive map will be loaded. Few piccies uploaded too.

IMAG0129.jpg

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

well happy.

Big thanks to ECC for all there hardwork.

realneal00_0

Emocion Red Mk2 Cupra
Oct 5, 2008
Newcastle upon tyne
Sorry for my ignorance but whatis your exhaust/configuration and how did you get double large oval exhaust pipes in that arrangement? I love the way it looks. spent ages looking at whether it could be done on my cupra.

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
Yeah another hole needs to be cut. Just mirror the original. Any good exhaust fitter will be able bend the pipes to make it work

Chris

splatrat

Oct 5, 2008
stoke on trent
WHO DID THE WORK FOR YOU??

i have a custom backbox already so would only need the delete pipe and map to match

DSC01237.jpg

i take it the map tells the car that there is no longer a DPF so that it wont try to go into regen mode otherwise you'll have big problems (so i read).............how much did it cost you if you dont mind me askin :)

realneal00_0

Emocion Red Mk2 Cupra
Oct 5, 2008
Newcastle upon tyne
where did you get the supersprint exhaust from? did you buy it online (coz i think supersprint is european?) and get it fitted in UK or are there any dealers here that stock them?

steveyg

CANDY WHITE FR!!
Feb 19, 2008
how much did the dpf delete cost? looking very good from pics oh an how much more aggressive is the other map? bhp figures??

steve

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
DPF delete pipe is £300 or so + fitting.

As for more aggresive. Well hopefully in the next week, I should be seeing 230bhp with 350/360LBs

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
Eastcoast provided everything. map, delete pipe and exhaust.

As for MPG. Seems to be around the same as before. And in fairness I have had a very heavy foot testing out the new power. As for putting original pipe on, apparently it was a real Bit#h to take off. So putting it back on isnt going to be a 5 min job

Chris

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.