New (facelifted) SEAT Leon bodykit

Leonidas

Just thought i'd post some pics of the new(ish) bodykit for the Leon.

IMG_1848.JPG

IMG_1843.JPG

IMG_1845.JPG

Leonidas

If theres any difference id be surprised.; Maby around the lights at the front :confused:

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
What creativity. Really am surprised and disappointed by them not updating some part of the Aero Kit. Next thing you know they will release a 5 year old Audi A4 and expect people to be fooled by that.........

jamfool

Search + Read = ANSWERS!
Aug 15, 2005
Nottingham
Looks like they've changed all of the inserts in line with the Linea R style and changed the shape of the spoiler slightly...it seems it curves at the edges...hmm not much thought gone into that then!?! :wtf:

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
The bodykit designers are just being as lazy as porsche designers imo. There's hardly any difference at all. but on the bright side, this will be a good thing for exist BTCC kit owners.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Only looks like they have smoothed around the fog lights. Thats about it. VERY POOR EFFORT!!!

Fish

Leonidas

Well at least it still looks great. If the spoiler would fit the pre-facelift, i'd get it :D

Al

Aug 29, 2005
:lol:

The Aero kit lives on, incarnation number 65.

One can bet that the 265bhp Bocenagra/Cupra R version will also wear this done to death kit perhaps with a nasty stripe over it or something too.....

I prefer the original spoiler to that one.

ross27

Mazda 3 MPS
Mar 22, 2009
Glasgow
I think the new spoiler would look good on a standard Cupra/FR bumpers. Looks smooth and subtle, and would suit the bumpers better.

The current spoiler looks better on the Aero kit.

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
someone at seat needs to have some imagination and try something for a change, not a fan of the new shape to be honestbut maybe its just that colour that spoils it IMHO

kingkongsfinger

Feb 16, 2005
Bolton
Always thought this kit look tacky and cheap, if you have vents in somert they should "vent".

But on second looks the front spoiler on this kit looks like the vents are actually open or is it me ?

Alnitak

Jun 28, 2009
Oxford
It's got the prefacelift grill. Lazy lazy SEAT.

Is the grill actually part of the kit?

If the new front bumper has the same cutout for the grill as the standard bumper then FR and Cupra owners could keep the new facelift honeycombe grill installed.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.