new headunit for £100 or less

Apr 27, 2008
hello all,

like the title says im after a cd headunit for my mk4 ibiza cupra. im not into big sounds, so im not after spending more than £100. i like the look of this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT i have an ipod, and my old cd player was ipod compatable, so im looking for one which i can plug my ipod into.

what do people think of the headunit in the link, any good? if anyone knows of another headunit which is in the price range of what im looking to spend that would be good

thanks

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
I'm personally a Pioneer wh0re myself, cant recommend their gear enough. You should be able to find one with USB/Ipod input for about £100, if not near to it

As for the link it doesn't work for me

damiwahn

If your not looking for anything too fancy car audio centre are doing a feature packed inphase iPod compatible unit for 55. Recommended by auto express aswell.

Dec 3, 2009
I'm happy with my JVC KD-R601, doesn't fuzz standard speakers when loud either =]

ipod, mp3, USB and steering wheel control compatible
the KD-R901 has bluetooth as well

damiwahn

does anyone have any link so i can look at the headunits?

I can't post links yet but if you search car audio centre on google then when on the site go to iPod ready head units and it's the first one. I've got one and they are fantastic value for money. Just read the reviews.
Hope this helps

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.