New Ibiza photos from bristol

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
i agree.. once theres a design thats gettin 5 star raitings there all going to be very similar

y waste alot of money trying to find something else when its already done?

would make the car very exnsive..

G!zmond0

I think it looks good.Not to mention this is the basic biza.The cupra will be awesome,no question about it.

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
pevery, nah the normal mk4 was take serious winning what car of the year n all that jazz.

tbh im waiting to see the cupra model and FR model first but that does look crap.

Poverty

pevery, nah the normal mk4 was take serious winning what car of the year n all that jazz.

tbh im waiting to see the cupra model and FR model first but that does look crap.

For all you know the mk5 could win it also though. Really liking the MK5 now. Reckon its a huge step on from the MK4. Now if only the handling is sorted and the cupra doesnt get a crappy 1.4 tsi its a win.

Barghy

Barghy
Dec 10, 2007
Lancaster, ENGLAND
i think it looks crap looks like all the new clios, corsas etc there too big now! They all seem to be like mini-people carriers as opposed to superminis. They ok great on paper and interior quality is better but it just doesn't look like an ibiza.

Skisbp

For all you know the MK5 could win it also though. Really liking the MK5 now. Reckon its a huge step on from the MK4. Now if only the handling is sorted and the Cupra doesn't get a crappy 1.4 TSI its a win.

The Cupra won't likely have the 1.4TfSI that will go in a Sport/FS... The Cupra will get the 1.8TfSI tuned much higher than the 160/170 options Audi currently uses in their A4/A5's... Question is what the FR gets the 1.4TSI 140 or the 1.8TfSI 160??? Oh that's in addition to some 1.6CRDi of course!!!

Nathanio

May 26, 2005
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
i think it looks crap looks like all the new clios, corsas etc there too big now! They all seem to be like mini-people carriers as opposed to superminis. They ok great on paper and interior quality is better but it just doesn't look like an ibiza.

Agreed.

Will the 'poverty spec' likely have 17" Alloys? Unlikely! How about the projector lamps and light washers? Again unlikely. I think that's more of a mid range model i.e. sport.

I'm not a mk2 Leon/mk3 Tolly or even Altea fan and will be moving away from them when I change my car. The interiors have spoiled it for me imo :( Shame as I love my tolly and would have changed to an Altea if it had a better interior.

bobthecod

Sep 23, 2007
that model in the pics is a sport.. duno the engine init tho.. and the lights, light washers, and reverse sensor on that one will be options..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise