New leon FR brochure binned

Harv

went to the dealers after i got my brochure , had a look at an altea FR and errrrrrrrrr well i think they come with free st georges crosses stuck to the windows , not leather option and chav tastic FR badges everywhere .........................

sorry seat , give me a leather dsg 170bhp non chav wagon and i might consider it , but those FR badges will send ALOt of potential buyers and previous owners over to audi , mybe thats there plan.

Harv

fine on the quarters but the seats and steering wheel ones are just to ott and no need ,

the no leather option is stupid as it completely changes the interior .......... and no flappy paddle dsg ? why.

Harv

thanks for that george ........... and yes a true surrey girl , but hey i won't give away any of your secrets .

Harv

yep dsg will come but without the manual paddle shifters which make it great in the audi i test drove................. leather looks like it will follow the altea route and be a no on the fr ,

xJib

No paddle option was the reason the other half didn't order a DSG box with her 2.0 TDi Sport.

As for no leather, the Sport never had it as an option, and apart from the stitching the seats look the same style as the Sport.

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
Harv said:
thanks for that george ........... and yes a true surrey girl , but hey i won't give away any of your secrets .

super, well i suppose if you MUST harvey.

Chri5B

Scraping my undertray...
Oct 7, 2002
Staffs
www.cxi.org.uk
Had to pop into a dealer this morning to get a bulb holder replaced, so had a wander round the cars whilst there.

Picked up a Leon FR brochure and thought it was a complete waste of paper. It's full of pointless Photoshopped images, marketing BS and hardly any pictures of the car (inside or out). Looks like Seat's marketing department had a field day.

barnabus

Harv said:
yep dsg will come but without the manual paddle shifters which make it great in the audi i test drove................. leather looks like it will follow the altea route and be a no on the fr ,

dont be too sure about that, dealer has heard rumblings about paddles on petrol FR DSG from jan 2007

Harv

they'll say anything to keep you from buying elsewhere ......... the audi had em in 2004 .

seat have said not paddles and no leather .

Harv

the no paddles planned yet and no leather has been stated by seat uk , they have stated the format will follow that of the altea which has had paddleless dsg for over a year now ...................also the leather option has not been on the altea sport or fr .

they may bring it in much later in the production as a facelift to rekindle sales ,but for me thats way to late as i'll be changing in late 2007

barnabus

ok then, if you say so, just so long as you're not changing before Jan otherwise you might get disappointed

carl4x4

Aug 25, 2004
Yep, that's definitely a picture of a Leon with flappy paddles on the steering wheel :)

Can't argue with that...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.