New Leon SE

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
Got my new Leon SE a couple of weeks ago so a few pics:

No negatives to report as yet, like the stereo/nav unit, LED lights and silly things like how the front sensors activate automatically as you approach obstacles/cars.

metomurti

Apr 26, 2013
Really Good car. Have nice drivings. What kind of media-in cable did they give? Does the cable have iPod connection port?

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
Really Good car. Have nice drivings. What kind of media-in cable did they give? Does the cable have iPod connection port?

I got 2 cables, one suitable for iPods and another for USB drives.

they connect in the glove box along with SD card slots and the CD slot

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire

No negatives to report as yet, like the stereo/nav unit, LED lights and silly things like how the front sensors activate automatically as you approach obstacles/cars.

If you don't order the Nav, what does the Nav button do? or do you have to have Nav?

Nganasan

Feb 28, 2013
Estonia
I don't have Nav, but have Media System Plus and instead of button NAV I have button VOICE and instead of button TRAFFIC I have button SOUND.

Cougar

Jul 10, 2011
I don't have Nav, but have Media System Plus and instead of button NAV I have button VOICE and instead of button TRAFFIC I have button SOUND.

I like that they have done this...

Something that irritates me in cars is having blank buttons when you don't have a certain option fitted... My old Astra was terrible for it!

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
Discovered something new today.

When setting up the Bluetooth you can choose which profiles are used by your device. I've connected my iPhone to the system and it automatically added the HandsFree profile and the a2dp for Bluetooth streaming but as I have an iPod connected via cable I don't need to be able to stream the music from my iPhone so was able to edit the BT settings and disable the a2dp profile.

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire

Something that irritates me in cars is having blank buttons when you don't have a certain option fitted... My old Astra was terrible for it!

Going back basic cars were always full of blank's, well Fords anyway.

I presume that ^ traffic button is live traffic?

Nganasan

Feb 28, 2013
Estonia

Just one more clarification - as I now noticed that NAV version has also VOICE button I checked that instead of this button Media Sustem Plus has MUTE button.

PS. Has anybody found bass/treble settings, preconfigured equalizers? There seems to be no options for sound settings beside manual equalizer, which is very strange.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Very nice. :) I'm swaying towards an SE for my next car, whether it's the 5 door or the SC. I'd rather have the toys with the lower running costs than an FR!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.