New member and new to SEAT

cheesecakelover

Nov 24, 2020
Hi everyone :) I’m new to the forum and the SEAT brand. I bought my 2017 Leon Mk3 Xcellence Technology about a year ago and I absolutely love it. Prior to the Leon, I’ve always owned Fords (the exception being a Honda Civic Type R for a short period). I fancied a change and the Leon suits me perfectly. It’s such a joy to drive!

I’ve been browsing the forum for a little while and decided to join. I was a member of the Ford Owners club for many years - it was great being part of the community; the members were always very helpful whenever I needed help and it was nice to help out other members whenever I could. I had a good experience with the Ford Owners Club and so it made sense to sign up here now that I own a SEAT. I'm looking forward to being a part of the community :)

Last edited:

SimonSystems

Nov 13, 2020
North West
Welcome to the forum ?...
I've had a few Fords as well - couple of Granadas, couple of 2.8 Capris a couple of Fiesta ST's and an XR2 - Several Audis, a couple of Mercedes and Saabs, amongst the many cars I've had over the years...
New to SEAT, though - my happy Ibiza FR is the first of, hopefully, many...

cheesecakelover

Nov 24, 2020
Appreciate the warm welcome - thank you :) I'll get a pic up when I can - just wanted to stop by and say hello first!

Last edited:
Reactions: Syphon

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum and the world of SEAT, planning on done anything to your car in the time you've had it?

We live a good pic here, make sure to blank out the reg :)

cheesecakelover

Nov 24, 2020
Here it is - my 1.4 TSI Xcellence Technology. For a 1.4 TSI 125bhp engine, I'm impressed. No plans to do anything to the car but that might change if I upgrade later down the line to something more sporty :) Had to compress the image and scale down the resolution a bit to optimise it for the web.

Attachments

• Leon.jpg
    Leon.jpg
    605.3 KB · Views: 133
Reactions: SimonSystems
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.