New Member Cupra ST 300 2019 build delays

May 11, 2019
Hi Guys and Girls,

Anyone recently ordered a Cupra ST 300 4 drive????

I was originally told that there was a 12 week delay 8 weeks ago for delivery and that anyone ordering now to expect a further 12 week delay. Has anyone been given the same info or know when seat might actually build these things?

Plus are they really worth the wait.???

Deleted member 103408

Hi Guys and Girls,

Anyone recently ordered a Cupra ST 300 4 drive????

I was originally told that there was a 12 week delay 8 weeks ago for delivery and that anyone ordering now to expect a further 12 week delay. Has anyone been given the same info or know when seat might actually build these things?

Plus are they really worth the wait.???

What did you think of the car when you took it for a test drive and if you are on a lease then what else can you get for the money,

I have seen on one of the other threads that the factory had an issue, do a search using build delay and check out the threads for info.

May 11, 2019
Hi Guy's,

Thanks for the tips. I will have a look. I haven't had the chance to do a test drive as no one has them available. I've ordered it through a broker as I got a really good deal and just went with my gut after watching every YouTube review. Even the ones in German and Spanish that I couldn't really understand lol. My back up option is a bmw msport 140i. But something tells me that this might be worth the wait. Fingers crossed.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.