New member maybe new Leon tdi fr owner

Ritchie624

Aug 19, 2013
Swindon
Hi all, just thought I would say hello. Still on the lookout for a nice mk1 hard to find.

I also work in stonehouse opposite badger 5 any reviews opinions on them never really paid much attention but now I'm becoming part of the vag family it would be rude not to do some upgrades

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
I've got a mk1 fr tdi dude, got mine mapped at badger5 too as I live in Tuffley. Definitely spend £300 on one of bills maps, had mine for like 8 months now and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone

Ritchie624

Aug 19, 2013
Swindon
I've got a mk1 fr tdi dude, got mine mapped at badger5 too as I live in Tuffley. Definitely spend £300 on one of bills maps, had mine for like 8 months now and I love it!

Sent from my iPhone

Cheers for the advice, still looking for a good car at the minute and got to sell mine got plenty of interest lined up hopefully have it sold at the weekend then let the car shopping begin!!

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Haha it was a good feeling, first one I drove I bought! Paid over the odds a little from a dealer but that paid off with warranty jobs and wheel refurbed etc

Sent from my iPhone

Ritchie624

Aug 19, 2013
Swindon
Quick update I have just put a deposit down on a nice 05 plate fr. 60,000 miles no service history (book lost) but a big stack of receipts including new flywheel clutch and refurb gearbox. Dealer is doing mot cam belt and water pump and full service.

Car has full leather interior with electric seat nice!!

It's got it's faults though leaking rear wiper wash pipe, chips and scrapes and every wheel is curbed and corroded. Drivers base bolster has collapsed and damaged leather

I pick it up Monday and the plan so far.

Fabia aero rear wiper,
Alloy wheel refurb and powder coat in a darker anthracite
New seat centre caps £18 from a seat dealer gutted!!
Seat repair from local coach works trimmers
Convert front wipers to aero advice on this please kits what fits and where to look?
Full valet and mop scotch guard paint work interior leather treatment.

After that moving onto panel filter smooth and drill airbox,
cat back exhaust not too loud just performance increase any advice?
Remap at badger 5 I work at a dairy across the road winner!!!!

yqy7yze4.jpg
yqa3uguv.jpg
ra2azyna.jpg
tymymeve.jpg
3yhaqepa.jpg
6y9u8y7e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Last edited: