Sep 27, 2022
Hi everyone,

New member here. I have 2015 Seat Ibiza Toca, little 1.4 with a bit of pep to it. Love the car, and currently (at the time) have a few modifications done to it.

Currently, the car has the facelift fr front bumper, cupra rear bumper, add-on Seat spoiler, Milltek 2.5" cat back system with a custom oval tip, H&R lowering springs and O.Z formula HLT's, 17x7.5j et35 offset. Hopefully one day, it will be a proper show car! Just baby steps at the moment.

Absolutely love this car, so expect to see weird and wacky things done to it over the years! 20220925_135735.jpg
20220709_111318.jpg
20220709_150117.jpg
20220925_135735.jpg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN, always loved the Biza, had a few mostly Cupra's before I swapped to the Leon for more space for the grandkids. Too young for pipe and slippers yet so still need to have a bit power.

Reactions: Cory_6j
Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

New member here. I have 2015 Seat Ibiza Toca, little 1.4 with a bit of pep to it. Love the car, and currently (at the time) have a few modifications done to it.

Currently, the car has the facelift fr front bumper, cupra rear bumper, add-on Seat spoiler, Milltek 2.5" cat back system with a custom oval tip, H&R lowering springs and O.Z formula HLT's, 17x7.5j et35 offset. Hopefully one day, it will be a proper show car! Just baby steps at the moment.

Absolutely love this car, so expect to see weird and wacky things done to it over the years! View attachment 33846 View attachment 33845 View attachment 33847 View attachment 33846
Hey dude great work with the car, I’ve just currently got the toca and want get the mods started , what work have you done to the engine, and where did you get the side repeaters? Thanks man

Sep 27, 2022
Hey dude great work with the car, I’ve just currently got the toca and want get the mods started , what work have you done to the engine, and where did you get the side repeaters? Thanks man
Hi Craig, the only

Hey, I got the side repeaters from Amazon to be honest😅 There suppose to be sequential ones like the Audi's but they don't really do that. Only engine mod is a oil cap from a Bentley continental😁. It's really hard to find engine parts for the 1.4 NA's. Going to see if I can make a cold air intake for this car. If it works I'll let you know how to do it. Got my eye on a 4:1 manifold for the polo 6r. Should match the Ibiza one. Also has a miltek 2.5" cat back system too.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members