New Mk3 Cupra ST Owner

Plaidy

Sep 28, 2020
Hi all. I just purchased a 2019 Mk3 Cupra ST 4 Drive in metallic gray with a panoramic glass roof and beats audio with most of the other goodies here in Germany. I had been looking at this car since about 2017 or so when I had a 2007 Audi A4 Quattro diesel throw a rod. At the time it made sense to just get a cheap car for putting around the city (2016 Renault Clio 4 door 90ps) but I had been thinking about this car ever since. About two weeks ago a second car came into the family and I immediately took it to Northern Italy and Austria for a week in the mountains. It did not disappoint. The car is a blast and I think it's absolutely gorgeous. The only problem is my SO wants to sit in the back all time like a damn princess so she can get a good view out the glass roof haha. Anyway, I joined up as my first question is about rim/tire sizes and offsets on what comes stock. I need a set of winter tires and I'm trying to decide if I should get a set of rims too. Then if I do, if I should go with 18" for Winter instead of 19. Anyway, I am not sure what offset the stock rims are and figured the fine people here would know what numbers to look for in just about any tire rim size I could think of.

Attachments

• Cupra-front.jpeg
    Cupra-front.jpeg
    142.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Cupra-rear.jpeg
    Cupra-rear.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Cupra_Mountains.jpg
    Cupra_Mountains.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: Syphon
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise