New owner and new to Seat!

• Thread starter Deleted member 90668
  • Start date

Deleted member 90668

Hi all,

I have recently purchased a 2010 Seat Ibiza SC FR 2.0 TDI 3-door in black an I am extremely impressed so far although I do have a couple of small gripes [B)] (lack of grab handle on the door car to stop the door swinging open, DRL's with factory xenons are halogen and look like an after thought etc).

I have come from a pretty decent hot hatch background being a Renaultsport Clio Trophy and a Honda Civic Type-R (EP3) so this is a bit of a different beast to what I am used to - this is also my first diesel also.

Hugely impressed with the ride quality, handling and punch performance from the dirty diesel engine. The interior is a nice place to be also and it is a stunning looking car so modern and edgy [B)].

Anyway I am based near Basingstoke and haven't got a clue about Seat's or German cars in general but I am wanting to swap the DRL's and sidelights to match the factory xenons first of all!.

Deleted member 90668

fr.jpg

fs.jpg

rr.jpg

Deleted member 90668

Hi buddy thanks for the kind words, yes I have a couple of small OE plans.

I have done the whole modified car thing before and frankly ruined the ride so this will be as standard with few choice bits.

Under seat bins, LED fogs/side lights/DRLs and an iPod cable for sure. Also might look at modifying a dashmount to fit an iPhone or Android as I do not own a TomTom.

Trekkie

Jan 13, 2014
Rochester, Kent
Cool, I would be interested to see the out come of a dashboard mod, I was looking for a iphone cradle Seat do for the Leon but £100 odd seems a little excessive for a piece of plastic!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members