New Puppy and suggestion on protecting dog and seats

Nov 15, 2023
Morning all, we’re soon to get a new puppy and I’m wondering if anyone can recommend any harnesses, car seats and covers that you’ve used in your Formentors (specifically for VZ2 bucket seats)?

The dog will be sat mainly in front passenger seat, but will also be in the rear at times. For info and sizing, dog is a Cockapoo (wanted a German Shepard, but boss put her foot down ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pivko11

Jun 9, 2022
Morning all, we’re soon to get a new puppy and I’m wondering if anyone can recommend any harnesses, car seats and covers that you’ve used in your Formentors (specifically for VZ2 bucket seats)?

The dog will be sat mainly in front passenger seat, but will also be in the rear at times. For info and sizing, dog is a Cockapoo (wanted a German Shepard, but boss put her foot down ).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have two dogs and this is what I use for the back seat, dogs are never in the front or boot.
I have an additional cheap cover under it for additional protection against dust that inevitably gets on the seats.

paid cca 130€

Also, a short leash that plugs into the seatbelt lock, and harnesses with a ring on the chest.

IMHO, if you place him in the front seat, especially bucket seats, it will have very limited space...
And you have to get something for the back when someone drives with you anyway, so just get the backseat cover.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.