• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Scott has always been the Motorsports and Events Manager, as Mark rightly said. Responsible for all operations involving SEAT UK and the Motorsport, SCC too.

The Team Manager is repsonsible for looking after the team operations, ie drivers, cars, pit crew, engineers the racing elements basically.
 
Does he then replace Dougg Bebb?

Every day I am bombarded it seems with dozens of new faces I have never heard of and know nothing about (The only downside to only having about 4yrs in the BTCC) but from what I do know I suppose he must be good.

He setup HTML and won for Simon Harrison his 2001 Production Title and he knows Darren Turner from his ASCAR days.

Here's to hoping he can do the same for SEAT as he did at HTML.
 
Last edited: