New to Seat - Well nearly

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Hello

Just joined the forum as I'm in the process of ordering a new Leon Cupra ST :D I currently have an Alfa 159 sw ti diesel which I have owned for the last three years and which in all fairness to Alfa's reputation has been a cracking car with no major issues just normal wear and tear. Personal circumstances (new job with car allowance) have now brought my personal mileage down to approx 5k pa with paid for business miles on top so I have plummed for a lease car rather than purchase. Looking to lease a dsg st cupra in monsoon grey with winter and sound pack :D

On ordering today I have been advised that the model line up is changing and lease company need to find out whats changing before I can order. Does anyone know what is changing on the Leon? Also gutted after speaking with a dealer last week that projected delivery / build times are getting on for 6 months with a factory due to close in august - not sure whether this is a long siesta or a more permanent closure?

I've been reading thorough the leon mk 3 forum with interest and look forward to getting involved ;)

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
after speaking with a dealer last week that projected delivery / build times are getting on for 6 months with a factory due to close in august - not sure whether this is a long siesta or a more permanent closure?

Half of Europe goes on holiday in August so they take this time to do production line maintenance on the car production plants.

it's only a ballache for the UK because our clowns decided to have two registration plates per year

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
cheers Dean0. I see your not too far from me in Sunny Preston - Im a prestonian born and bred myself but now living in Chorley [B)]

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
even closer... im on buckshaw village :) You get out much on the bird? I have a aprillia tuono which see's more of the 4 walls of my garage than the open road due to a growing family. I do have a pass out for this coming Friday and the forecast is good.. cant wait :)

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
even closer... im on buckshaw village :) You get out much on the bird? I have a aprillia tuono which see's more of the 4 walls of my garage than the open road due to a growing family. I do have a pass out for this coming Friday and the forecast is good.. cant wait :)

Typically we try to get out two or three times a week ( depending on weather )

Monday - Lytham St Annes town centre - 6.30 to 10.00 ish

Wednesday - Knott End Café - 6.30 to 10.00 ish

Sunday - Rivington Barn, or Devils Bridge etc

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Hello

Just joined the forum as I'm in the process of ordering a new Leon Cupra ST :D I currently have an Alfa 159 sw ti diesel which I have owned for the last three years and which in all fairness to Alfa's reputation has been a cracking car with no major issues just normal wear and tear. Personal circumstances (new job with car allowance) have now brought my personal mileage down to approx 5k pa with paid for business miles on top so I have plummed for a lease car rather than purchase. Looking to lease a dsg st cupra in monsoon grey with winter and sound pack :D

On ordering today I have been advised that the model line up is changing and lease company need to find out whats changing before I can order. Does anyone know what is changing on the Leon? Also gutted after speaking with a dealer last week that projected delivery / build times are getting on for 6 months with a factory due to close in august - not sure whether this is a long siesta or a more permanent closure?

I've been reading thorough the leon mk 3 forum with interest and look forward to getting involved ;)

Ive got a cupra st in monsoon on a business lease. I got mine directly through a SEAT dealer. Pricing is good.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
hi polkr, unfortunately I'm on a personal lease so seat lease costs are highly inflated with large deposit but these are PCP deals whereas I want PCH with no option to purchase.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.