New to the Tribe

Aug 22, 2022
Hello All :)

I have decided to, well a few weeks back, pull the trigger on the Cupra Formentor V2 1.5 150 Black Leather/Magnetic Grey. So I am excited for it to arrive, was unregistered and waiting to be shipped. Honestly not smiled as much driving a car in ages, had my current car for a year and its been soul sucking. So I am glad to be a first time Cupra owner and when I get more pennies I am sure ill go for the future electric models.

Any advice about my new car in advance would be fantastic.

Reactions: jcbmally

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Welcome to the forum Glenn. Don’t forget to post some pics.
Advice: Make sure you get set up correctly regarding the infotainment. The dealer should discuss this and get it set up on collection. You’ll find the mpg is a bit pants at first but once a few miles are on the car it improves quite well. Also check what software version the car infotainment has (ask dealer to confirm before driving off), an update has been released to rectify some of the boggles in the infotainment.
And finally, there are mixed views/comments on here regarding the car but just enjoy it, one of the best looking cars around at the moment.
PS, what was the previous car that was sucking the soul out of you ?

Reactions: Glenn Logan
Aug 22, 2022

Ah these are the little gems you never think about until you get moving. Thanks Ill be sure to ask!

Yeah I read a lot but everyone's views are different, even expensive cars have their issues haha But looking forward to getting it! Better than what I have now :D

Reactions: jcbmally

Bear

Jun 15, 2021

Ah these are the little gems you never think about until you get moving. Thanks Ill be sure to ask!

Yeah I read a lot but everyone's views are different, even expensive cars have their issues haha But looking forward to getting it! Better than what I have now :D
I'm sure you'll love it Glenn, I know I do! What did you have that was so awful?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.