New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Haha mate to be honest with you my car has just been modded and detailed for my own ocd and happiness. This will be my first meet ever in any car I have ever owned and there has been ALOT!
So tbh this meet means quite a bit to me. So dedication to the max but I can’t justify doing that mileage in it. I’d have to wrap the whole car in temp ppf the night before I left and make many many fuel stops haha.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Haha mate to be honest with you my car has just been modded and detailed for my own ocd and happiness. This will be my first meet ever in any car I have ever owned and there has been ALOT!
So tbh this meet means quite a bit to me. So dedication to the max but I can’t justify doing that mileage in it. I’d have to wrap the whole car in temp ppf the night before I left and make many many fuel stops haha.

Are you reading this @Jimbobcook&@Legojon, you have some serious competition here when it comes to how clean your cars are. @SiiiTye does not seem to be that type of fella who uses fairy liquid to wash his car, game on at the next meet, and my money is on @SiiiTye.Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Bedlam

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Are you reading this @Jimbobcook&@Legojon, you have some serious competition here when it comes to how clean your cars are. @SiiiTye does not seem to be that type of fella who uses fairy liquid to wash his car, game on at the next meet, and my money is on @SiiiTye.Lol

I'm just happy to see clean cars lol it's something I can relate to haha

Mine still has plenty of swirls from the previous owner I just need to learn how to machine polish after I check paint thickness lol

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Haha I have always been this way but to be honest I’m a detailer and quality manager by trade for a prestige body shop. Pushing 12 years now.
I’m the type of bloke that will wake up in a cold sweat on a Saturday morning at 6am cos I drove home in the rain the day before lol.

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
And always a watchful eye out my window on her lol
image.jpg

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Haha I have always been this way but to be honest I’m a detailer and quality manager by trade for a prestige body shop. Pushing 12 years now.
I’m the type of bloke that will wake up in a cold sweat on a Saturday morning at 6am cos I drove home in the rain the day before lol.
We're going to get on just fine. I'll bring a note pad haha

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the meet and the other car will be fine. Ahh yes its the nice yellow one do you know what the name of the yellow is

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Oh my Mum and Brother are there.... which I may be at Christmas, any chance of a tow to Blackpool :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:l

I believe you drive a Alteca, well if you are about my way at Christmas,PM me and I’ll treat you to a spin in the beast that is “WHITE LIGHTNING”. St300 with a few mods

Reactions: Bedlam

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Bring a note pad and a carrier bag also. I’ll be bringing some goodies from work. Polishes. Glazes. And some ceramic kits also. I’ll get my hands on what I can. My audio was built around all the detailing kit in my boot not around the other way haha.

And @theoldboy i belive the colour is Amarillo Fluor buddy
I'll bring cake

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Bring a note pad and a carrier bag also. I’ll be bringing some goodies from work. Polishes. Glazes. And some ceramic kits also. I’ll get my hands on what I can. My audio was built around all the detailing kit in my boot not around the other way haha.

And @theoldboy i belive the colour is Amarillo Fluor buddy

Don’t let @Legojon see this post.. he’s got to much cleaning gear.

SiiiTye

Oct 22, 2018
Surrey
Victoria sponge with candles is nothing to moan about in my opinion. I’ll even it out with some “car show girls” and a charity car wash. Not that many of us would let us touch our cars but the spectacle of it from a view point would be something to behold....who’s in?!

Reactions: Deano j1971

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Victoria sponge with candles is nothing to moan about in my opinion. I’ll even it out with some “car show girls” and a charity car wash. Not that many of us would let us touch our cars but the spectacle of it from a view point would be something to behold....who’s in?!
Who's paid this guy to join lol

Reactions: SiiiTye
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.