New Year 2019 Meet - Blackpool - Anybody (young or old)

• Thread starter Deleted member 103408
  • Start date

Deleted member 103408

team_leon.jpg
North West 2019 Meet

NOW FULLY BOOKED.

KEEP YOU EYE'S OPEN FOR NEXT MEET

Saturday 5th Jan 2019
at Bispham area of Blackpool full details tbc
kick off time 12:00
Currently we have at least 22 Members plus Family attending

Showing Stock, Limited Series and a range of Modified cars across the years.

Leon MK1, Leon M2, Leon MK3 (Originals, Facelift and Copra's)

But we want other Seat's as well to show off the complete range of cars

Members are invited to get creative and enter into our Modified T'Shirt competition, using your cars details (Cupra or TDI etc)

Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 08.29.02.png

And further we are working on a competition for the dirtiest car so something for everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 103408

I’m a youngster and you can count me in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm this is the guy I spent the night with drinking beer and eating pitza - no you are not a youngster - middle age maybe

Reactions: Damo H

Deleted member 103408

If there are any sane people out there with a Seat - any year, type, stock or modified who want to meet up with a bunch of old guys (according to facebook) and go ooh aarh at other peoples cars and maybe a drive through the blackpool illuminations and a glass of water or two after.

please for gods sake save me from the same crowd of luny's who love there leons to much.

Sorry back on script let us know if you are interested - we have a few interested just trying to see how many nutters out there want to joint (norther slip JOIN) us.

Being serious at our last meet we had MK1, 2 & 3 Leons and all had a great time.

Would be nice to get some other models along as well, I will stress it dont matter what state your car is in this is just about some guys and girls (yes we have them as well) getting together and having fun

Last edited by a moderator:

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
If there are any sane people out there with a Seat - any year, type, stock or modified who want to meet up with a bunch of old guys (according to facebook) and go ooh aarh at other peoples cars and may a drive through the blackpool illuminations and a glass of water or two after.

please for gods sake save me from the same crowd of luny's who love there leons to much.

Sorry back on script let us know if you are interested - we have a few interested just trying to see how many nutters out there want to joint us.
I thought this was a local thread for local people, we’ll have no trouble here...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.