newbie from hull

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
I'm in ottringham but I drive all over haha just noticed your pic, love the colour!!! Mines a mark 1 leon cupra in red with white wheels and red and white flowers on the rear view mirror so can't miss me either haha

nozza9

That's why I like my colour scheme coz I haven't seen anyone else with it, and yours looks good from the pictures, I don't think il be able to miss it haha

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Haha thanks, nah you wouldn't miss mine, I haven't seen any others with white wheels haha I can't say Iv seen a gold one before. Deff liking it.

Apr 13, 2011
hull
Am gals this thread is starting to bring out the people in hull area we will hve to arrange a little meet some time soonish to see all cars in person form so that's 5 people so far keep them coming lol

fran1987

Jul 1, 2013
hull
Am gals this thread is starting to bring out the people in hull area we will hve to arrange a little meet some time soonish to see all cars in person form so that's 5 people so far keep them coming lol

We Deff will, will be great to put faces to the car as it were haha. Think I'm the only girl so far though haha

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.