Newbie!

makiblake

Nov 1, 2013
Hey everyone im Rob, 25 years old from the wonderful sunny classy area of bradford. Im new to the forums and the world of Seat's. Currently looking to buy a mk1 leon tdi fr but finding it difficult to find any with lowish mileage. Test driving a 54 plate with 79k on the clock today, full service history and had the cambelt done. Seems high priced at 4459 but thats trade prices for you i guess. Theyve offered to take my 56 plate corsa for 1500 and as its taking ages to sell it privately i may give in and take the offer.

Anyway hopefully by the end of the day ill have purchased my first Seat! :funk:

makiblake

Nov 1, 2013
Yeh a tdi fr, 54 plate. Full history and not a mark on it, really good condition.

ALAN H

MRFR.
Sep 25, 2013
Its a mk4 leon then without the dreaded dpf [Diesel particulate filter] so good news there.:D
My mate has one with a remap.goes like sh*t off a stick.and I used 2 have 1 without the remap and that went well enough.Dont go down the remap route tho unless u don't mind spending on tyres regular.lol.

Last edited:

makiblake

Nov 1, 2013
I did look at the later leons with the dpf but im getting more car for the money with the older leon, plus i personally like the interior more. Think ill spend a good year without a remap probably, iv got 2 very young sons so dont need too much power and its fairly fast standard anyway. May have to go down the remap route one day tho :D

makiblake

Nov 1, 2013
CAM00052_zpsd3577189.jpg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members