Stoop85

May 8, 2019
Evening all
New to this here for knowledge and power (bhp) lol
And hopefully a good ol laugh along the way
I’m stewart don’t have a Leon as things stand but will be getting one or maybe two

Reactions: Boroboy

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

We like a bit of banter here you'll be fine!

What you got your eyes on? MK1, MK2 or MK3 Leon?

We may be able to give some pointers on what to look for when buying if that's helpful?

Cheers

Stoop85

May 8, 2019
Honestly I have no idea which mk I’m looking at a few on different sites and I don’t know how to tell the difference they age from 99-04 plates ?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Honestly I have no idea which mk I’m looking at a few on different sites and I don’t know how to tell the difference they age from 99-04 plates ?
That will be the MK1, MK2 goes up to 2013 ish then MK3 is current with a MK4 imminent lol

MK1 is still the best looking leon in my opinion its just a little meaner than most.

Will you be getting the Holly grail which is the cupra r 225?

Stoop85

May 8, 2019
My personal choice is the 225 but I am yet to actually test a 225 hopefully this weekend that will change lol I had a 58 plate fr but sold it and wish I never did so now I’m gonna go older and possibly restore and play around with although I probs will get a miltek exhaust system and a re map maybe some other bits to annoy the boy racers around here in their 3 series BMW’s and corsa turbos lol

SpiderWelsh

Jul 3, 2018
Evening all
New to this here for knowledge and power (bhp) lol
And hopefully a good ol laugh along the way
I’m stewart don’t have a Leon as things stand but will be getting one or maybe two
Yes get 2! Haha.

Welcome, I'm pretty new as well, the guys here are quality tbf.

Read some hilarious threads.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members