Mazzy

Jun 15, 2018
Hi all,
I''m new to this site, but I've had my Leon cupra 280 DSG for few years.
Was my company vehicle (car allowance) but now I travel in by train as I've moved so looking to tuning her up a bit now as she not used as much.
Looking to start with air flow and upgrade to a VWR R600 Induction with silicone intake pipe & High flow 90 inlet intake. Possibly a Forge turbo muffler delete pipe.
Bed that all in, then go for a cat back exhaust with resonator and stage one tune although not decided on what type as of yet or if a DSG programme will be needed.

Look forward to hearing any comments or feedback on experiences with anything I've mentioned or advise from you all.

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the site, the 280 is a great car and you have lots of opportunities to make it even better.

The R600 Is a great box, my only complaint about it was it was very quiete. I ended up with an open intake system (which VWR do) gives you a nice feedback but not to much.

Enjoy the car and Enjoy the journey.

My only caution would be you should look at rubber (stock was rubbish if you upgrade) and you should look at the various mount kits to keep the power on the road.

Pics when you have time.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome :funk:

The MK3 Cupra is really starting to turn me from the MK2, as @theoldboy has given some sage advice with regards to the intake have you thought about getting VCDS or OBDeleven/Carista to help turn on some goodies whilst only spending a relatively low amount of money..?

Having seen a few pictures I'd also recommend a front splitter and then wrapping the bottom of the bumper lip to make the grill look bigger/meaner but it's all down to taste.

Hope you enjoy. Hope the wallets ready haha