Next Weekend

NickP

Apr 23, 2003
Colchester, Essex
Visit site
Just had a call from the dealer, my Candy White FR is in the country and will be ready for me to collect next Saturday :D

As we speak my BBS CK's are in Transit from Germany on their way to me too [B)]

bbs_ck_anth_ci3_l.jpg

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
Mmmm, I had best get on to my dealer, mine was being built week 37, they said it was in the docks on the spanish side last week but haven`t given me a date yet, I will be interested to see if it has the new seats in[B)]
Mines luna/18`s & xenons

nosering1

God Damnit!!
I ordered my Cupra II mid May and I'm still waiting for it.
How come you guys get it so fast?
The dealer can't even give me the date I will receive it!!
First it was 2,5-3 months, then it was sorry the factory is gonna be closed in August-your car is now scheduled to be built week 36, now the only thing they can say is that it has ALMOST certainly left the factory.....
It's now been 4,5 months and I'm starting to loose my patience.

5imonharri5

schweet schweet CANDY!
Aug 20, 2006
Nosering1, you should be losing your patience. We ordered our cupra in the first half of june and it arrived at the dealers at the end of august ready to be driven off on the 1st september. You need to demand some answers or go to another dealer, because they are messing you about.

mine was a factory order, 11 week wait with options.

Igor23

Growing old disgracefully
Dec 7, 2006
Loughborough
God Damnit!!
I ordered my Cupra II mid May and I'm still waiting for it.
How come you guys get it so fast?
The dealer can't even give me the date I will receive it!!
First it was 2,5-3 months, then it was sorry the factory is gonna be closed in August-your car is now scheduled to be built week 36, now the only thing they can say is that it has ALMOST certainly left the factory.....
It's now been 4,5 months and I'm starting to loose my patience.

If it's any consolation, I ordered mine 18-10-06, collected 04-05-07, welcome to the wonderful world of Seat dealerships, where accurate information is rarely available....

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members