Niggles

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
So it's been long enough now, feel I know the car better now, 2 months in now, seem to be having issues with android auto not connecting, I've turned off wireless as it sapped battery (note 20 ultra), surely just plug in and go, but still seems to want everything (Bluetooth WiFi and data) bit annoying (software is 1890, phone software is upto date, app is upto date).

Wireless charger seems to work half the time, again if I use the original cable stops charging sometimes.

Lane assist, itself isn't too bad, but the alert pops up and says not in centre of Lane.

Options in the screen are a nuisance, like driving modes, so I never change it as it then reverts to normal or whatever, sometimes I want eco sometimes I want sport, more often sport as the 1.5 130 is a bit underwhelming - just under 2000 miles so maybe it'll get a tad better.

Adaptive cruise, its alright in practise, but even the closest option it's miles away from the vehicle in front, am I being stupid, but is there a way of just using cruise control.

Does anyone find that the convenience option for the windows doesn't work sometimes, turned the ignition off get out and then use the lock button to close the window, but hasn't worked on a couple of occasions now.

Also on a side note, anyone with Leon STs the adjustable boot floor is it just the adjustable bit, so no actual boot floor as such, cost cutting measure? Has a boot floor and the adjustable bit when I had my Skoda Citigo a few years back.

Just little things that when add up irritate. Didn't have all these niggles with my Scala before it. Surely they should have made sure the car was on 1896 before collection?

I do love the way it looks and the space, all the lights inside and out!!

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Deleted member 123864

The window thing you need to press and hold a second time to close.

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I'm on A1896 (OTA) update:-
Lane assist - not as aggressive as early adopters made out but it doesn't recognise the lane often and tells me to drive in the centre of the lane.
Driving mode - my driving mode stays where set.
Windows - if open long press the remote lock button.

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
I leave my 1.5 130 in sport all the time, it's very underwhelming and only gets a tiny bit better after 7k miles and mashing the throttle hard. I had the option to reject the car for the the 150 I'd actually ordered, but would have ended up waiting well over six months longer.

The infotainment and it's software systems are are the very worst part of this model, who ever thought this was good enough to go needs to be fired, it's an alpha release at best.

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Wireless charging - doesn't work for our iPhones half the time as well, but just removing it for 5 sec and putting back normally fixes it.

Adaptive cruise - it didn't use to be this way for us, but after latest updates it now behaves like OP described (long distance).

KokDu

Sep 25, 2021
Wireless charging - doesn't work for our iPhones half the time as well, but just removing it for 5 sec and putting back normally fixes it.

Adaptive cruise - it didn't use to be this way for us, but after latest updates it now behaves like OP described (long distance).
Press this button (bottom left ) to adjust the adaptive cruise distance :

someuser08

Mar 24, 2021
United Kingdom
Haha - not that easy. Mix and max distance now behaves the same and only medium reduces the distance somewhat. It didn't use to be this way when I was on 1803 software (it could be base software updates though from the dealer and not main 1896 update).

KokDu

Sep 25, 2021
:) I thought so. Try. Dirve profile - Individual - cruise control and circle between Sport and other two options to see if it will change ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.