No 99 ron fuel !!

ninja_geezer

May 16, 2021
UK
Anyone managed to find any 99 ron fuel anyware ? i've spoken to 3 local shell garages and they have had none for 14 days and no idea when they will get a delivery.
also tesco the same i spoke to them today and they was sent a bulletin saying no momentum until further notice !!
not good for anyone wanting max performance .
there was a lady getting quite vocal in tesco as to no high octane fuel as she and hubby are meant to be on a special road trip in a classic car and she has been advised not to run it on any other....she was saying its the government trying to force us to use the new crap E10....:eek:
anyway if i run out i have found sainsburys have 97 ron for now......or if not use the wifes diesel....:p

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
Central Scotland has premium fuel in most places, it may be that when ‘normal’ unleaded was unavailable the punters bought the good stuff which probably is a low priority in restocking, nearest speed shop and an octane booster purchase will get you by?

Reactions: ninja_geezer

steviekek

Feb 6, 2021
Scotland
Am travelling to Luton on Saturday from Scotland

What's the fuel situation down there; is there good supply? TV up hear suggests you are all empty

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Basingstoke has it for a day then it sells out just pot lucky when it comes in as they aren’t telling people when the deliveries are coming in…
It’s crazy I feel bad for the people who really need to use there car for health reasons and getting to doctors and hospital appointments.

Deleted member 131219

Anyone managed to find any 99 ron fuel anyware ? i've spoken to 3 local shell garages and they have had none for 14 days and no idea when they will get a delivery.
also tesco the same i spoke to them today and they was sent a bulletin saying no momentum until further notice !!
not good for anyone wanting max performance .
there was a lady getting quite vocal in tesco as to no high octane fuel as she and hubby are meant to be on a special road trip in a classic car and she has been advised not to run it on any other....she was saying its the government trying to force us to use the new crap E10....:eek:
anyway if i run out i have found sainsburys have 97 ron for now......or if not use the wifes diesel....:p
I've not been able to find any V-Power near me (SE London/North Kent border) since the "crisis" began. So I've had to use regular 95RON, and so far the car doesn't feel any the worse for it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise