No option for heated seats MY19

Phil86

Dec 15, 2018
Hi guys, after 10 years of my Ibiza I finally decided to treat myself to a new 1! I’ve ordered the 1.0 115psi, excellence, in grey with pan roof & space saver(after 15 years in the motor I’ve seen far to many times the issues of not having a spare ). Ordered in Oct & looking at end of March before delivery.

The issue I had, because of this easy move that seat now do, had no option for heated seats not even as a factory order, wasn’t a deal breaker, my current Ibiza has them but not worked in the last few years, but gutted none the less (especially after just going out in the wife’s Ateca which does have them & it’s freezing today!haha).

Has anybody had any experience of dealer retrofits, is it possible? I want OE spec, not just a standard aftermarket retrofit? Not spoke to service department with regards to a retrofit yet to be honest.

Thanks Phil

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
I think it´s not possible in the dealer they will swap the seats it´s easy to retrofit it in after market you can search it in ebay there are some options.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.