No voice control or sat nav voice

Formentor John

Dec 30, 2022
Hi

I have suddenly lost the sat nav voice (still switched on in settings) and also voice control activates but does not respond to commands. Any ideas on what this could be?

It did have a few meltdowns last week where it wiped the sorted radio favourites and widgets.

Thanks

Mar 26, 2023
Same here, (1.5 V2 dsg, 3 months old) noticed yesterday no voice commands from sat nav.
Sat nav set to comprehensive messages and volume set to mid position
Volume can be adjusted from lh roller on steering wheel but no sat nav audio at all

Has previously worked fine until yesterday.

Also tried voice control but when steering wheel voice button pressed just get message on infotainment screen say what do you want with continually spinning cursor.
No response to any spoken commands
Haven't tried this before so could have always been like that.
Running 1900 s/w version

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
Have you checked the volume by clicking on the hamburger (see pic). You can only adjust the volume using the steering control when guidance is being given, however there is a volume setting in the nav menu I believe.
15b12e993155f5314db6e43edc12cf98.jpg

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Formentor John

Dec 30, 2022
I ended up booking the car in at my local dealer. The software was updated to 1940 from 1898 and now all functionality has returned.

Mar 26, 2023
Now sorted!

Carried out a factory reset from settings menu.
After resetting myself as primary user and reconfiguring things to my preferences, both sat nav voice and voice control all working again.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.