Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
been speaking to Mike and a few others and looking to set something up fairly soon for a catch up. Was thinking a Pub or something central for everyone.

any suggestions??

Lee

kinder

Aug 29, 2008
Would be nice to get some meets going but no one around this area seems to be up for it
The white horse has a nic big car park

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
We used too meet at the Red Lion in Mountnessing (just off the A12 south of Chelmsford), used by lots of car clubs. May be worth a look.

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i would b eup for this bearing inm mind im across the water from you guys.. so i wouldnt mind travelling through essex to some meets to meet some of you

gavalar

Is there a date for this yet? me and JB_cupra are from newmarket area, let us know if your meeting up etc might be able to make it if its not too far

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
i would be up for this it doesnt matter if it only ends up being a few of us ive been to some chatham dockside meets in kent where some months we have like 6-7 cars...whaty about meeting up somewhere then driving to a fast food place perhaps where we can eat and chat

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
I'll chase mike up now. A few of the guys on here have even chasing me via Facebook. Some one pick a central location and then we can find a pub local to that :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members