Norfolk / Suffolk / Essex Meet - Ideas

Dancousins

Hi, new member here but who lives in norwich area. I'm always up for meets if this is goin ahead.

Dancousins

Is there any local meets in norwich at all? I've not found any yet.

kinder

Aug 29, 2008
Not through here no meet at Present but people are working on it If you get yourself on dubgeneration its a local vag group they have monthy meets

Dancousins

Nice one! Been wantin to get involved in meets since I got the car.

Dancousins

Hey! So I had a chat with a couple of mates that go to dubgeneration meets and let's just say they didn't exactly reccomend it. Anybody had any good/bad experiences with them?

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
i tried to get mike involved but hes not up for it at the moment. id kick start it off but i got family things taking my time up at present also.

feel free to make suggestions you got a list of people here that are keen to meet so shouldnt be hard to get it sorted :)

lee

ShaunyboyFR

Carbonpiece
Aug 9, 2011
Norwich, Norfolk
Smee you know I'm up for this. Want to organise a mini meet in Norwich too

f everyone is from around norwich area then how about longwater? say a sunday 20th of this month? or the 27th
typically I sell my leon and theres lots more membersfrom norwich lol oh well i get to show off my corrado

don't know what I did to the typing^
also saw about vag meets in the post, they are ok but its mainly VW golf fest and campers at them you get a few odd vw but thats what it mainly is with seats and audis sometimes

ShaunyboyFR

Carbonpiece
Aug 9, 2011
Norwich, Norfolk
as for a local place for all who were interested theres the horshoes IP21 4HL strangely theres 2 of them but this is a fairly central spot for bury ipswitch and newmarket. I don't know if it would be too soon but how about the 20th or 27th of this month?

With the guys from norwich we could all meet before and all drive up together?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.