Not happy with my 1 month old fr! (>_<)

Dec 3, 2009
As the title explains!

My FR is 1 month old and only done 700miles! These are little things which annoy me.

1. The radio on the car works fine but yesterday i found out that the radio can't find any radio stations and can't find my bluetooth loudspeaker to use as FM-transmitter. I mean come on my bro's leon picks up the radio stations and even my dad's e-class picks up radio stations and the bluetooth loudspeaker. :wtf:[:@]:censored:

2. The driver side window is making noises half way down like grinding noise. :wtf:

3. Dent on the sill, can't be repaired by dent removal expert. :censored:[:@]:censored:

I'm going to Seat dealership tomorrow to get all this sorted out!

NOT HAPPY![:@]

RANT OVER! :)

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
If its the pic that was posted a while back it was decided it was an actual dint not the jacking point guide.

Sorry you’re not happy with your car. As you said take it back to your dealer. Be firm but not rude about what you want and expect. I would also warn them that you are detailing your experience on the very busy seatcupra.net. Don’t say it as a threat though. Hopefully they'll realise the coverage of this incident could be a good thing if dealt with properly.

Hope you get it all sorted bud.

(SIDE NOTE: if its not an actual fault with the radio rather a design problem you can expect this to be fixed. Can you not use the AUX port to get the sound of your blue tooth to the cars speakers?)

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I'm guessing he want the blutooth unit to transmit the sound via FM to the speakers in his car.. or I could be wrong lol

Dec 3, 2009
I'm guessing he want the blutooth unit to transmit the sound via FM to the speakers in his car.. or I could be wrong lol

Why would you want to use a bluetooth loudspeaker wen you've got six very good quality speakers in the car?

well basically i got a Bluethooth loudspeaker for my phone, i could use the speaker on the loudspeaker or i could use the 6 speakers on the car by using FM-transmitter build in, cheapo version than the £245 bluetooth build in the car.:D

If its the pic that was posted a while back it was decided it was an actual dint not the jacking point guide.

Sorry you’re not happy with your car. As you said take it back to your dealer. Be firm but not rude about what you want and expect. I would also warn them that you are detailing your experience on the very busy seatcupra.net. Don’t say it as a threat though. Hopefully they'll realise the coverage of this incident could be a good thing if dealt with properly.

Hope you get it all sorted bud.

(SIDE NOTE: if its not an actual fault with the radio rather a design problem you can expect this to be fixed. Can you not use the AUX port to get the sound of your blue tooth to the cars speakers?)

Is the dent on the sill not the jacking point markers?

Well the dent is on the jacking point marker, which seems to be push in but went today and was talking to the dealer how to fix it basically need bodshop to do it more or less cost about £100+ or less to get it fixed. :(

Got the radio sorted out it was because the guy never plug the aerial cable in, when he was sorting out the ipod connection. :)

I don't mind if they read this but i am happy with the car like power, comfyness of the ride, the standard equipment just the little problems that annoy me. but it's all good! :D

Also there dealership service is really good better than VW service! but overall I'm happy with there service and the car! :):D

Jul 11, 2009
Dorking
Why would you want to use a bluetooth loudspeaker wen you've got six very good quality speakers in the car?
Quality speakers? i couldn't get the sound right in my one, ended up that even with the bass and mid down and the treble on max it still wasn't right. dialing out the rear speakers improved things greatly, so i drilled them out, bined them, and removed loads of foam sound deadening from behind the rear panels. now it sounds OK, + its lighter.

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Our ears must like different things, i've got mine set for +6 bass, +7treble, faded L2 and R4 and it sounds nicely balanced to me.

Granted, it's always improveable, but for a standard system it can take some pushing, and it sounds much better than any bluetooth lloudspeaker i've heard

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members