Now the snow has melted...

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
... I thought I'd take some pics! I've had the Leon about 12 months now and not posted any proper pics yet so here they are.

I've never taken night shots before so apologies that they're not that good and it's not been washed for a couple of days either...

dscf0068wh6.jpg

dscf0067ya6.jpg

dscf0066vl4.jpg

dscf0065ff5.jpg

dscf0064gd9.jpg

dscf0063gu9.jpg

dscf0062lh5.jpg

dscf0061yu8.jpg

dscf0060ri0.jpg

dscf0059bk8.jpg

On the "To Do" list today is fitting a boost gauge if the weather holds out.

Deleted member 13581

Thats looks great.

Dont see many Leons in that colour. I like it.

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
Thanks for the comments peeps!:thumbup:

The boost gauge fitting didn't happen today, couldn't find anything anywhere to make a safe and solid connection for the boost reading.:(

Just a quick question, what are the 17" LCR reps worth as someone made me an offer for them yesterday but I didn't know whether to snatch the cash from his hands or slap him in the chops...:p

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
Danny how much did you get offered for your wheels?

I've got a set to sell, although one isn't in the best of condition!

Car is looking good. And youv'e got the same boost gauge I'm going to be getting.

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
Brilliant. What does the needle stay at on full boost?

The needle flies to just over 30psi when you boot it and then settles to about 26psi.:D

Danny how much did you get offered for your wheels?

I've got a set to sell, although one isn't in the best of condition!

Car is looking good. And youv'e got the same boost gauge I'm going to be getting.

We got offered £150 to £200 but that was as part of a trade in for some new alloys. I reckon they're worth more tbh.;) And mine aren't in the best of condition due to the previous owner.

Personally I think the gauge is probably the best match for the dash and apart from the mount, it looks OEM!:funk:

yep,yep,yep nice colour, and nice car mate..

Thanks! :thumbup:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Looks good mate, buyer of mine dropped out at the last minute (by email, didnt have the balls to phone me, so i phoned him lol) to say i'm peed of is an understatement :(

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
Yeah, I read your FS ad on MK3OC and wondered what the crack was. Gutted for you fella.:( Still though, should sell yours easily enough with my old grille on there!:lol:;) I've put my Astra up for sale too, "now that the looooove is gone...:p

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.