Nurburgring Trip Pic......

Woppywop

Evening chaps.

Not long come back from form the ring and what can I say other than WOW!!!! I liked it so much I'm going again in August.

Anyway this is just a quick post but I just had to show you these.

I met a photographer call Jochen who has a website called www.Frozenspeed.com (have a look this bloke is bloody good). Anyway he was out taking some snaps on Sunday so I asked if he had taken a picture of my car...... this is what he came up with.......

214823005O438405489.jpg

214822427O718454559.jpg

Very happy with these two....

Anyway I'll get the vid on youtube soon of our lap, under 10 mins so happy with that and some other photos.

Deleted member 7729

Cool something I've always wanted to do.. Bet you need new tyres afterwards..

I do like the LCR...

Woppywop

Looks amasing, just making me more anxious as ill be heading there with 2 others on sept.

Very Good!!!!! I did say I was going back in August but have had to change to September, 8th to 11th, so may see you over there.

Did see a couple of Cupra R's, one ready to race, the other done up to hills. Both local boys.

Anyway will have to let us know how you get on.

Andi

Back in Black
Mar 5, 2006
Inverness
Very Good!!!!! I did say I was going back in August but have had to change to September, 8th to 11th, so may see you over there.

Did see a couple of Cupra R's, one ready to race, the other done up to hills. Both local boys.

Anyway will have to let us know how you get on.

Were heading over for the 10th and staying for a week, so might see you monday night. :p

oliverj

Aug 18, 2006
Nottingham
Evening chaps.

Not long come back from form the ring and what can I say other than WOW!!!! I liked it so much I'm going again in August.

Anyway this is just a quick post but I just had to show you these.

I met a photographer call Jochen who has a website called www.Frozenspeed.com (have a look this bloke is bloody good). Anyway he was out taking some snaps on Sunday so I asked if he had taken a picture of my car...... this is what he came up with.......

Very happy with these two....

Anyway I'll get the vid on youtube soon of our lap, under 10 mins so happy with that and some other photos.

Those photos are great! I have an opportunity to go in October and was in two minds about it but after seeing your shots I don't think there is any question!

What suspension set-up have you got?

Woppywop

Those photos are great! I have an opportunity to go in October and was in two minds about it but after seeing your shots I don't think there is any question!

What suspension set-up have you got?

Standard bud, the handling round the ring was fantastic and at the moment I'm still running with the P Zero tyres. Even when it rained the car still went well. In the photos above we where 4 up in the car, Darren the organiser was driving, he's done over 300 laps at the ring in a lot of different cars and he said he couldn't believe how well suited the car was.

You should def go. Although its hard the forcast weather the locals said that setp/oct is usually better than than the summer months.

Trust me once you go you'll get 'Ringworm' as they put. I didn't want to leave. Can't wait to go back in Spet. :D:D

P.s I will get the video on Youtube this week, so you can see the whole lap, trust me it will make you want to go even more!!!!!!!!!

Triple D

I seen you ................................................................ today pulling out of the KFC drive through in Coventry at about 12.20 pm :lol: think your passanger may have sen me in my little blue arosa ;)

Triple D

Says you going to McDonald's!!!! Moment on the lips, lifetime on the hips!!!!!!!!:D

:lol: i had a healthy meal ill have you know ;) chilli chicken deli meal, although it was large as i was a tad peckish :whistle:

Triple D

pics are cool matey, and i get sick of having kfc, so faniced a change :whistle:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members