Obd11 sports view ?

Sep 19, 2020
Morning all. I recently purchased a 18 0late fr mk 3 leon. And 0bd11 so very new to this. I have the pro plan and wondering what cool personalization I can do / coding. Also if there a sports view or something or a lap timer I can code in.
Thank-you

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
With OBD11 I turned the soundaktor off so I can hear the actual engine and exhaust not fake sound, turned DRLs off and added a toggle for them in the infotainment screen settings, turned seatbelt warning off, turned mode illumination off (so passengers don’t know if I’m in Cupra mode 😉), set fans to display speed when on auto, and set mirrors to fold in with first lock button press instead of having to hold down the lock button. There are other things like needle sweep, increased engine responsiveness, reverse light brightness etc. And you can code too. Also depends what features your car has e.g. lane assist, traffic sign recognition.

Sep 19, 2020
With OBD11 I turned the soundaktor off so I can hear the actual engine and exhaust not fake sound, turned DRLs off and added a toggle for them in the infotainment screen settings, turned seatbelt warning off, turned mode illumination off (so passengers don’t know if I’m in Cupra mode 😉), set fans to display speed when on auto, and set mirrors to fold in with first lock button press instead of having to hold down the lock button. There are other things like needle sweep, increased engine responsiveness, reverse light brightness etc. And you can code too. Also depends what features your car has e.g. lane assist, traffic sign recognition.
Soundaktor? That sounds interesting. Is that just an option to turn off or do you have to code in?

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Soundaktor is the fake sound that comes on when you change out of normal mode. It’s an app. The one I’ve done and mentioned above are all apps, no coding necessary. For the soundaktor you can change the percentage of sound produced too if you want to turn the volume of it down slightly, but not off completely.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise