OBDeleven modifications

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
You need pro to be able to code, you pay extra for apps that have pre coded adaptations or you can do it yourself using the raw code

JeffM

Aug 18, 2016
Sorry guys but just to clarify can I not adapt my car with the £35 version? Folding mirrors and needle sweep etc do I need the £60 pro version?

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
I believe so yes, that's certainly what the website suggests although currently it's £45 and includes 200 credits which can be used for pre-coded 'apps' so I'd jump on it while you can!

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Yeah I ordered today, now waiting for Black Friday to pounce on an android tablet to download the app on, iPhone user

Deleted member 98136

Thanks for the tip Ben

Just ordered one also, note the ebay site deal is £49, no mention of bonus credits however.

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
You don't have to. Read post 25 in this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Haha seems like a ball ache doing that, I was going to buy the device anyway the fact it was on offer with credits included was just a bonus

fastnfat

Dec 4, 2010
Birmingham
Did the needle sweep thing a week ago. Now it doesn't! Has anyone had the same experience.
Also tried to initiate the alarm chirp. The app says it has been but in reality nothing has changed!
Is it me or what?

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I had similar thing with one of the apps. Set drls to go off with handbrake via app. Nothing happens with handbrake but I have set to Scandinavia drls so maybe this overwrites the handbrake configuration. Everything else has worked fine

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
I had similar thing with one of the apps. Set drls to go off with handbrake via app. Nothing happens with handbrake but I have set to Scandinavia drls so maybe this overwrites the handbrake configuration. Everything else has worked fine

Try activating it with the handbrake off, I had a couple of things not work at first, like the cornering fog lights, had to turn the lights from auto to off, then it worked, same with the door open ignition beep thing, had to open the door or close it, can't remember which but then it worked :)

fastnfat

Dec 4, 2010
Birmingham
The alarm chirp is activated by you afterwards on the radio. Can't remember where in the settings but it's in there somewhere.

I bought the OBD again today, last one I borrowed, and they've a Christmas offer with lots of credits even though I'm used to long coding anyway.

I also need it to fix some things I messed up on my octavia.

Cheers for that. I'll have a play later

Deleted member 98136

When you've added this option it is then activated via the infotainment screen, like the dipping mirror in reverse is, took me sometime to figure this out when I did mine.

You do these mods as per the instructions but they don' tell you the bit about having to finally activate them in the cars menu, initially this lead to me to think the mods I'd added hadn't taken.

fastnfat

Dec 4, 2010
Birmingham
The alarm chirp is activated by you afterwards on the radio. Can't remember where in the settings but it's in there somewhere.

I bought the OBD again today, last one I borrowed, and they've a Christmas offer with lots of credits even though I'm used to long coding anyway.

I also need it to fix some things I messed up on my octavia.
Can't find anything in the menu's so at the moment it's still not working:cry:

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Can't find anything in the menu's so at the moment it's still not working:cry:
Been a while since I did mine but pretty sure I didn't need to switch anything on in infotainment system. Mine uses the alarm not the horn.

Got it on single chirp for lock. Didn't bother with double chirp for unlock.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.