OBDeleven modifications

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Just got my OBDeleven module and seems a great little gadget. I have turned down the actuator to 20% and turned on the locking/unlocking chirps but wondered what others who have OBDeleven have done to their Leon?

Thanks
B

Reactions: Aellis

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Was going to get it but most of my stuff was turned on with vcds within a few hours of getting the car.

Have a play see what you can enable.

Reactions: keelanrigdon14

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Mirror fold with one Click
Tear drop front/rear wiper
Rear LEDS always on
Park Pilot Reverse Display(if you don't have reverse camera but do have rear sensors)
Lap Timer
Rain Closing Windows
Cornering Fog Lights(deactivated on mine as I've LED Dipped beam)

My chirp isn't a chirp. It's the horn itself and too loud so turned it off on the settings on the radio(didn't de-code it)

I think that's it using "Long Coding"/Adaptions not using the Apps

Cheers for those.....mirror fold with one click is certainly one I want to do.

what's the park pilot reverse? I have rear sensors fitted and it already tells me if I am about to make an arse of myself and hit something.

Also was does tear drop wipers do?

My chirp is the alarm. One chirp for lock, two for unlock.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Teardrop is after you pull the wiper back to spray the screen it runs a few swipes , stops and then a few seconds later does a final sweep. Doesn't do the last single sweep as standard. You can set the rear like that as well.

The park pilot is a radio display like a radar when you reverse and works with the beeps.

I don't have an alarm fitted so when I activate the chirp I don't get the beep just the horn sound. Awful loud.

Many thanks

I don't think I have teardrop switched on so will activate that (was on my previous vrs though).

Sounds like I already have park pilot switched on.

Are the mirrors under adaptation or coding? Found a coding video for Audi Q3 but not found any adaptations.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Semi-automatic folding and unfolding mirrors
With this mod, holding down the button on the remote can fold or unfold the mirrors to lock or unlock the car.
1 - Electronic control module 09-. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Control Access 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelanklppung
5 - Change value via remote control Convenience key opeation
Hold the button to fold or unfold

http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/17/coding-adaptations

Cheers....will this fold them with a single short press. I can fold them already with a long press.

Deleted member 98136

Wouldn't it be appropiate for the Mods to place this thread in the FAO section like the VCDS is ?

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
i've done the following mods on my cupra using odbeleven :-

Convenience / tear drop wipe
Mirror fold on lock
Refuel quantity display
5 flash indicators
Fan speed display on auto

Was going to program rain closing option but not sure if its worth the hassle as I don't often leave my windows open when leaving the car, too many scrotes about!

Decent bit of kit for the money.

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
i've done the following mods on my cupra using odbeleven :-

Convenience / tear drop wipe
Mirror fold on lock
Refuel quantity display
5 flash indicators
Fan speed display on auto

Was going to program rain closing option but not sure if its worth the hassle as I don't often leave my windows open when leaving the car, too many scrotes about!

Decent bit of kit for the money.

Done most of those today as well. I am not sure I have done the tear drop right though and the refill is in gallons and I can't work out how to change it to litres.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
My refuel quantity is also in gallons. I presumed it was set by the units set in car set-up menu but haven't experimented with settings yet. If you sort it let me know ;)

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Excuse my ignorance but is this obdeleven just like vagcom but cheaper hence everyone using it? Like it does the same functions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRNeo

Feb 5, 2016
Liverpool
Sounds very similar to Carista? Do you have to use the specific OBDeleven device I guess?

I think proper vagcom gives access to pretty much everything, there's a few apps these days that can perform /some/ of the customization by using a bluetooth OBD adaptor.

I've used Carista on my mk2 to turn on lock/unlock chirp, 4 flash indicator, needle sweep and a few other things, seems to work really well.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Just looked it up, so it's a device that works with an app on android devices.

I have the full ross tech VCDS cable but may be tempted to buy a cheap android phone/tablet and put obdeleven on it just to have something with me at all times!

Reactions: Raymond p j Clarke

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
Just got my OBDeleven module and seems a great little gadget. I have turned down the actuator to 20% and turned on the locking/unlocking chirps but wondered what others who have OBDeleven have done to their Leon?

Thanks
B

This looks really good and from the link Baron put in his post you can even do a couple of changes I've not seen posted anwhere before.

Considering buying it, as although I have the genuine vcds it's pretty useless on a MY16 car.

But wondering, is it just a case of buying the pro obdeleven module/ dongle and downloading the app and that's it, or is there an ongoing cost like in app purchases to use it ?

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
This looks really good and from the link Baron put in his post you can even do a couple of changes I've not seen posted anwhere before.

Considering buying it, as although I have the genuine vcds it's pretty useless on a MY16 car.

But wondering, is it just a case of buying the pro obdeleven module/ dongle and downloading the app and that's it, or is there an ongoing cost like in app purchases to use it ?
All the simple stuff like folding mirrors, turning down actuator, 5 flashes for indicators etc is free and simple.

The more complicated stuff can also be done without paying for in app purchases but you need to know what you are doing with the coding or you can make in app purchases which does the coding for you with a single press of the button.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

dsr

Nov 1, 2014
Norwich
Waiting for me be to arrive on n the post but, if I read things correctly, you a few starter coding credits with your purchase. Am I right on this?

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Waiting for me be to arrive on n the post but, if I read things correctly, you a few starter coding credits with your purchase. Am I right on this?
Yes I think you do but I have yet to use any of the in app purchases so not sure how much you get. Everything I have done so far is free and done through the adaptations section of the app.

Turning down the actuator has been the with the purchase on its own!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

mick_n3

Jul 23, 2014
Kettering Northants
Just looked it up, so it's a device that works with an app on android devices.

I have the full ross tech VCDS cable but may be tempted to buy a cheap android phone/tablet and put obdeleven on it just to have something with me at all times!

I'm in the same position and very tempted to do the same