OBDeleven Pro License Work buying???

ITzadamZz

Aug 29, 2019
Hi all,
4 Months ago I brought the OBDevelen Device. Currently I do not have the pro version.
I have purchased 100 credits, and with this it has allowed me to enable around 3 Features:
- Gauge Test (Neddle Sweep)
- Lap Timer
- Lock/Unlock Acoustic confirmation

In my 2016 Model Ibiza it has the 6P Entertainment system (touch screen)

I am thinking about buying a pro Lisence to OBDeleven. This will allow me to edit/change the Long Code for my Vechials control units.

I am intrested in enabling the Driving School Mode along with Offrode Mode
As well as changing the Accelertator responce

Just wondering if anyone has made any modifications to the Ibiza as the youtube videos i have watched of the OBD Device on Seat's has either been on the Leon/Cupra models?

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Hi all,
4 Months ago I brought the OBDevelen Device. Currently I do not have the pro version.
I have purchased 100 credits, and with this it has allowed me to enable around 3 Features:
- Gauge Test (Neddle Sweep)
- Lap Timer
- Lock/Unlock Acoustic confirmation

In my 2016 Model Ibiza it has the 6P Entertainment system (touch screen)

I am thinking about buying a pro Lisence to OBDeleven. This will allow me to edit/change the Long Code for my Vechials control units.

I am intrested in enabling the Driving School Mode along with Offrode Mode
As well as changing the Accelertator responce

Just wondering if anyone has made any modifications to the Ibiza as the youtube videos i have watched of the OBD Device on Seat's has either been on the Leon/Cupra models?
Its posible. Not with long coding. But with adaption settings for offroad menu and driving school functions

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

explorer

Jul 8, 2016
For these function you dont need pro tool possible to enable by adaptation channels via all available tools. For functions as nav, telephone, full link you need enable it by adaptation channels and then buy license from car manufacturer.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.