Oldskoolhero's Lumina Orange Ibiza Cupra

Oldskoolhero

Jun 18, 2014
Brighton
Good afternoon Folks

Just thought I would start a new thread for my ongoing little project. It's my first project and I'm enjoying it so far. Just a little about my car. I purchased a Seat Ibiza Cupra in Lumina Orange, it wasn't my first choice in colour! I was looking for a white one, but they were all selling before I could get to them, I then saw this one on Autotrader and I was hooked, The colour is awesome and I can't believe Seat have discontinued it!!?? I travelled from Brighton to Letchworth Seat to purchase her and I have never looked back. The performance is acceptable, I've owned and driven faster cars (Type R, GTi's) but living in Brighton, I need a smaller car to park and I only do 4 or 5 miles a day to work so a smaller engine was a must! I also love the DSG gear box (after having it on my GTi) and that was a must.

Any way I've owned her for just short of two years and I have started "Tarting" her up.

I've swapped the standard wheels for Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 18's (Black Gloss) on Toyo 215x35 tyres.
I've Lowered it too with H&R Springs and I've had a milltek exhaust system installed.

She looks great with with the wheels and she shifts with the new exhaust system!

Many Thanks to Demon Tweeks whom installed and supplied all of the above! It was a long old day to Wrexham but well worth it.

I will post pictures as soon as she's been properly cleaned as in this weather its filthy (and not in the good way)

Next stage is to fit Seat side skirts and tailgate spoiler and private plate.

Then final stage is REVO remap, upgrade suspension and Brakes.

I hope you guys like her (when I get picture on here)

Jez
PS I'm selling my old wheels too ;)

Oldskoolhero

Jun 18, 2014
Brighton
New Shocks Ordered, as the lowering springs and standard shock were crap ride

(ST BY KW 20MM SPORT LOWERING SPRINGS & SHOCKS SUSPENSION KIT)

Thanks to DPM Performance, looking forward to getting them fitted

Brakes are next me thinks :)

Oldskoolhero

Jun 18, 2014
Brighton
Can't post picture's as it says

"You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more."

Rubbish!

Oldskoolhero

Jun 18, 2014
Brighton
8560CE5C-4B7A-456F-B2E6-27950E16C503_zpspvrgl416.jpg

Here She is...

Showing off here nice clean and new shoes ;)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members