once upon a time there was a VERY standard seat leon mk2 TDI..

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I’m so jealous you’ve got that kit id love that for mine fair play mate you’ve done so much on the car and turned a basic Leon into your perfect Leon that’s what it’s about. Keep up the good work I’m loving seeing this progress you are a lot like me when it comes to cars by the looks of it.

Deleted member 128267

Cheers mate, you making me feel proud! I do think many of you will appreciate my 1.6 diesel a lot more with a beautiful aggressive body kit on there! I’m a planner me mate I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the car before even buying the car! It’s the whole reason I searched extensively for the cheapest basic spec I could find. Hard work but thoroughly enjoyable and worth it! Thanks for the kind words means a lot 💯

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
I have a fibreworx rear diffuser on mine would definitely recommend that to anyone. What do you think you’ll do for the centre exhaust? Or do you plan on going twin pipes?

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
C5959F93-9AC0-4444-9609-E0FD75A515FF.jpeg

That’s the back end of my Leon with diffuser and miltek k1 exhaust on a stock bumper.

t0m_t0m

Aug 9, 2020
Hull
Fitted a head unit in for some more interior glam. Wanted that OEM look after previously having the likes of pioneer in older cars I’ve owned. Bought the RCD330, steering controls work and no battery drainage issues. Apple car play, mirror link and android auto - loving the car play I must say! Rear sensors working as they was before, just need to install the rear camera when I have some time. Have got the rca ready! Audio quality is superb, Spotify and YouTube premium is wicked. Also has Bluetooth and radio. Have looked into removing the vw start up logo and the app on the screen but seems too complicated for me. Hopefully you lot come through for me. Something special coming with the interior soon - for now just blue wires mats and key cover but more blue coming soon.
Few maintenance bits and bobs to do next so slowing down on the mods.. just a tad bit! Some pictures below.
View attachment 21001 View attachment 21002 View attachment 21003 View attachment 21004 View attachment 21005 View attachment 21006 View attachment 21007
If you still haven't changed the VW boot logo and have a "no name" RCD330 187B and above, and don't have a "desay" RCD330, i got mine from this site
https://www.rcd330.com/forum/topic/29/
you download the .tar file, put it on a USB, plug it in the radio, go to the software update screen, select the .tar file and it updates it, there was nothing in the file malicious and it only updates the middleware and not the main firmware/kernal/BT/Andoid Auto/Car Play/etc. i tried creating my own custom FR one but for some reason every .tar i created myself was not recognised by my radio, so this one will have to do me even if it is the new SEAT logo.

Deleted member 128267

Some Sad news unfortunately! This will be my last update on this thread as the Leon is unfortunately a write off. Don’t want to go too much into what happened but a lot of plain and simple bad luck involved on my side - guess that’s what insurance is for anyway. I was actually waiting to get the car washed before showing you guys the btcc kit fitted along with the set up I went for on the rear end. I was running with the kit for two weeks I believe before the collision. I deleted the back box and put on a fibreworx diffuser sprayed gloss black with burnt blue exhaust tips coming out on either side. I finished it off with a private plate. had a lot of plans left that unfortunately won’t be fulfilled now! The next two bits were fitting my armrest and black Cupra headliner and plastic trims. Arm rest is brand new from dealers and for sale so if anyone is interested pm me. As said before I was waiting to give it a wash so didn’t even get round to taking proper pictures with the kit on.. but here’s a few including some of the accident.
B905E84E-F185-4066-963D-210D7A7D6632.jpeg
850F5B3B-B69F-4253-9FA1-476700AB40FA.jpeg
C28BB250-C4F3-4465-A5AE-CE937CE38D06.jpeg
4BB1F8DB-3AA4-4157-9EF0-B4081B81F54D.jpeg

not a pretty site unfortunately and gutted just ain’t the word but on to bigger and better in the next few months! I’ll be starting a new thread on the new project.

Last edited by a moderator:

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
That’s horrible mate sorry to hear this. As long as your ok that’s the main thing but still awful to see you lose that car after everything you’ve gone through. If the insurance company don’t take the car away let me know I’ll buy the rear bumper and some bits off it which will help me and you to recover alittle of the money.

Ghostface

Feb 26, 2020
Sorry to hear about this buddy, hope your OK.... All that effort, time and love put into the car for this to happen is such a shame. Take as much as you can from it before it gets taken away, don't forget to remove the stereo you put in, don't wanna lose that.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.