Online spec and optional extras.

akg

Aug 2, 2003
Derby
Visit site
Hi,

If you spec your Seat online, it lets you add Bi-Xenon's, the Convenience Pack and the Seat Media System but doesn't combine them into the 'Technology and Convenience Pack'. In fact the Tech and Conv pack isn't mentioned at all.

My question is, as I have ordered the spec in my signature, should I expect the 'Tech and Conv' pack to be installed or not? Or will they fit the individual bits, charge me the total of the options, which is £370 more than the 'tech and conv pack' and I'll miss out on the front park sensors?

I know it sounds complicated but it's a company car ordered through a broker and I can't directly deal with them as it has to go through our financial controller.

HotHatchSteve

Jul 6, 2009
Hi,

If you spec your Seat online, it lets you add Bi-Xenon's, the Convenience Pack and the Seat Media System but doesn't combine them into the 'Technology and Convenience Pack'. In fact the Tech and Conv pack isn't mentioned at all.

My question is, as I have ordered the spec in my signature, should I expect the 'Tech and Conv' pack to be installed or not? Or will they fit the individual bits, charge me the total of the options, which is £370 more than the 'tech and conv pack' and I'll miss out on the front park sensors?

I know it sounds complicated but it's a company car ordered through a broker and I can't directly deal with them as it has to go through our financial controller.

Hi, the Online configurator is not always very accurate. For example you can not choose the extra 2 rear side airbags with it.
I would say the broker would order the items seperate and not the Tech. & Conv. pack, unless they decide to question it. There will be a differant code for the pack compared to each code for the options you selected.

akg

Aug 2, 2003
Derby
Visit site
Oh well, at worst all I'm going to be missing is the front park assist and possibly the optical parking assist as I think you only get that with front & rear parking sensors and I'll only have rear with the convenience pack.

Thanks for the reply.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.