Ooo aar it's my FR

Turbo Tay

Here is my new pride and joy.

FRDevon.jpg

gazjones

that looks sooo nice! some people dont like the mirros i love them go well with the wheels
and a very high quality pic car standa out so much1!

gazjones

on yellow i can agree dosent go but looks best on the red and black cars! one of the features i like about the fr!

Turbo Tay

Thanks. I have to agree I wasn't sure about the mirrors at first, but now I love them. It is what makes it an FR.

Sure maybe silver on yellow a bit...wrong though ;)

I changed to the FR TDi due to giving up a company car as part of a role change at work. I do 40 miles each way, so although not massive miles, enough to justify a TDi.
Sorry to see the LCR go, but this is the best "conservative" option IMO.

LEON_FR

Rich Full Member
Jul 9, 2005
Stoke on Trent
yeah they look a bit "odd" on a yellow car in my opinion.
Yeah sounds like a good swap they look almost the same fom the outside...feel a lot of difference power wise?

Turbo Tay

Yeah, clearly it hasn't got the power of the LCR but it has enough grunt to keep me smilin' and if that's not enough there's always a remap option, right?

Turbo Tay

Also between selling the LCR and getting the FR+ I had a Golf GT TDi 110 bhp, which meant the FR was a nice step up again!!

T. Spark

Tis very nice :D How noticable are the 17's over the 18's?

I also have to agree that the wing mirrors make a fr, a fr! Esp on a red one :D

Turbo Tay

Not much really IMO. I think 18's would be nice, but you'd really want the Brembo's behind them, otherwise it would be very gappy if you know what I mean!

mihai

Jan 6, 2006
Enfield
Hello! I have seen the Leon FR+ only in the UK! (Cupra R bumpers and 17"replica rims). I haven't seen the interior, it is the usual FR interior or you could fit the RECARO interior? Anyway nice car and the isue with the mirrosrs it goues well only with Red or Black colour, I've painted mine in black :)

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Nice looking car!! You are not from Glasgow per chance are you? Its just the background looks like the car park of one of the Seat garages here in Glasgow (W. Livingstones in Uddingston)
Alex

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Nice looking car!! You are not from Glasgow per chance are you? Its just the background looks like the car park of one of the Seat garages here in Glasgow (W. Livingstones in Uddingston)
Alex

You talking about the background in this pic?

FRDevon.jpg

:confused: :confused: :confused: :shrug:

How can you tell? Its just a hill!! lol

Mike

Turbo Tay

Black cover slook good with the Silver!

The picture was taken in South Devon, so you couldn't be much further out :rolleyes: ;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise