Opinions on EZ car car?

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
Seems like they have a good offer on at the moment to me, haven't used their products before so just wondering if anyone one here has?
1dca32090382558dadc7836d09c95af2.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
Reviews seem to be OK, but its nothing special. If a good price go for it.

Like many other newish brands that have popped up lately its likely to be a rebrand of something else rather than a unique product. Many of these products are based on bulk base stock bought from a company like Tetrosyl but with a different smell and colour added to it, so its likely to be similar in quality to CarPlan, Demon shine etc.

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
I have various EZ car care products, they're decent but yes there's better. I wouldn't put it at autoglym, meguires level.

I like having a mix of product, some premium and some less so. EZ car care products serve a purpose, I use them as my go to everyday product, i.e for a quick wash and wax. If I want to invest some time I'll use a quality wax and products.

perryqhill

Sep 20, 2017
Doncaster
I bought some wheel armour around six weeks ago to try. Only used it once and then washed my car twice since (traded in yesterday) the last being a week ago and it was still beading and very evident on the wheels, when it only claims to get 4-6 weeks protection per application.

I've never used wheel sealant before, only normal wax, but I was quite impressed with it tbh. Gonna try on my Cupra at the weekend and see how long it lasts.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.