p-torque stage 2 or APR stage 2

rickyjones1209

BIG BOY
Jan 8, 2009
Crewe, Cheshire
My stage 2 map is only around the corner now and the APR stage 2 map from Awesome GTI was on the shopping list. However looking through the forum I've noticed the Performance Torque stage 2 map...and its a lot cheaper.

Wondered why is there such a difference in cost....like £250 or so!

Would both maps offer the same kind of gains? The only reason im gettin stage 2 sooner than i wanted to is because, as you may be aware the car is running really lean at the moment and i've learnt in the past that you pay cheap you end up paying twice. I dont want P-Torque stage 2 if im likely to have similar problems.

Recommendations please.

rickyjones1209

BIG BOY
Jan 8, 2009
Crewe, Cheshire
is Will from p-torque?

is there a big difference between stage 1 and stage 2?

with uprated TIP and dp and decat what kind of figures would i be looking at with a
p-torque stage 2? Awesome mentioned 270bhp and 300+ftlb.

Will they be able to turn EML off after having decat fitted?

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
is Will from p-torque?

is there a big difference between stage 1 and stage 2?

with uprated TIP and dp and decat what kind of figures would i be looking at with a
p-torque stage 2? Awesome mentioned 270bhp and 300+ftlb.

Will they be able to turn EML off after having decat fitted?

Yea, Will is the guy behind p-torque.

There is a big difference between stage 1 and stage 2 mate. With stage 2 you will get a higher peak power and torque and also hold power much stronger. It is also delivered much smoother too.

Not sure on what power you would get as I have a mk4 Ibiza Cupra not a LCR. But I think you will get around the numbers that Awsome quoted you.

Yea, they can map out the EML light mate.

Best thing you can do is put up a post in the P-Torque section for Will to answer your questions.

R69

Nov 18, 2008
West Midlands
Best thing you can do is put up a post in the P-Torque section for Will to answer your questions.

Or click the link in my sig & put your name down, then you can have a chat face to face & ask all the questions you need answers to! :)

DanAPR225

May 30, 2008
Cumbria
I had APR 1 and now APR 2 with v-tune and have never looked back. Id strongly recommend APR mate, and awesome gti for their service. As far as brand names go, APR is pretty big[B)]

The difference between stage 1 and 2 was huge, and you can gain a lot more still using vtune to enhance any further small mods if your careful:)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.