paint job good price

platinumFR

Feb 2, 2006
manchester
I bumped my leon fr+ into a red bucket thing at work last year and am just getting it sorted. Its at a local paint shop which is maserati and ferrari approved, ive had work done here previously and is top notch.

For the rear bumper and rear o/s quarter panel £260cash

The quarter panel is not bad but is dinted and has cracked the paint at the seem above the bumper so best getting it sorted, the bumper is only scratched.

They are also going to look at my alloy wheel which is quite heavily scratched reckons they can match the paint. £45

its a small private owned place so reckon they will do a good job.

i think its agreat price, will see the final product b4 blowing the trumpet to load thou. :)

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Its more important that they are doing a good job, but from what you are saying, £260 cash (if you are meaning cash that someone is putting in their pocket as opposed to through the books) doesn't sound like they are really doing you any major favours.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
A proper, professional job costs a lot of money, so if they are spraying the entire bumper, putting the dint straight and attending to the paintwork in that area you're getting a good deal for a top-job.

If they are just touching up the paint work, you're being shafted.

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
I bumped my leon fr+ into a red bucket thing at work last year and am just getting it sorted. Its at a local paint shop which is maserati and ferrari approved, ive had work done here previously and is top notch.

For the rear bumper and rear o/s quarter panel £260cash

The quarter panel is not bad but is dinted and has cracked the paint at the seem above the bumper so best getting it sorted, the bumper is only scratched.

They are also going to look at my alloy wheel which is quite heavily scratched reckons they can match the paint. £45

its a small private owned place so reckon they will do a good job.

i think its agreat price, will see the final product b4 blowing the trumpet to load thou. :)

urmston?

jammin

i know the place, next to Urmston car sales. very good they have done work for a few of my mates on there project cars with top results for few £££ plus the guy who owns it is a top bloke if itd the same guy

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.