paint marks

drue1

May 27, 2009
kent
ive only had the car for a few weeks and it looks like the last owner must of been paining outside his house or some thing.like when your painting your celling with a roller and you get small spots of paint.thats what is over my car:blink::blink:dont ask.anyway how can i get this off my car ??
when i polish and wax my car all the product seams to leave the stone chips showing right up as they turn white when dryed

please help me:clap::clap:

mattdta

drue, best thing to get rid of paint is paint thinners. If there is paint sitting ontop of laquer then it should wipe straight off, go to your local place where you would buy bodyshop materials for me this is MKPE (Milton keynes paint). Remember to polish after tho or you will have dull patches.
hope this helps

drue1

May 27, 2009
kent
drue, best thing to get rid of paint is paint thinners. If there is paint sitting ontop of laquer then it should wipe straight off, go to your local place where you would buy bodyshop materials for me this is MKPE (Milton keynes paint). Remember to polish after tho or you will have dull patches.
hope this helps

but will this work on house hold paint ??

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
If you come to the london meet next month I'll try and get Maz to come and have a look for you mate.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members