Phillpotts' MK4 FR TDi ™ Update: 28/09/2012 Rear Coilovers On

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
That will be my next choice when I have a kiddy :)

Anyway who's ready for inters?????

I AM:

f92bcb4b.jpg
35c724c8.jpg

Sam

ALEXZ360

will have to have a little race ;) should of got the revo mate, you will be punching yourself afterwards, and how much the plates and holders cost you if you dont mind me asking?

so what a straight through from the centre box? i think you should go bac to the twin tip, looks so much nicer

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Nah I'm holding off the map for a little bit. Might even wait as do the mods for a stage 2 and go straight there :)

And the exhaust, no there will be no boxes at all so just one long pipe from the turbo lol. I like ovals the twin exits are boring to me lol

Sam

phillpotts92

Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Well Dave what it does is exactly the same a what ronseal does.... (probably never seen the advert being in Ireland and all that lol) and it just prevents the exhaust gasses from going round the system and gets you better mpg :)

Sam

BeezaDave

LimerickHurlingSupporter
Jul 29, 2009
Limerick/Dublin Ireland
Well Dave what it does is exactly the same a what ronseal does.... (probably never seen the advert being in Ireland and all that lol) and it just prevents the exhaust gasses from going round the system and gets you better mpg :)

Sam

Is it just a diesel thing?

Hey we might not have money or a decent soccer team but we have ronseal ads haha :p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.