Photo Request

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Heres 2 pictures. These are the best i have at this point in time. And sorry about the quality, they were taken on my mobile.

BackOfCar.jpg

Exhaust.jpg

I have the exhaust just sitting under my bumper. I haven't cut any of the black bit away just yet, considering cutting a small amount off.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
mig, your car is so sweet

TA

do you want to buy it [B)]

As for the sound, I've fitted mine cat-back and the idle sound is definitely louder but driving its exactly standard sounding. Kermitcupra has just the mk3 cupra backbox and his "new" exhaust sounds exactly the same as when fitted with the standard mk2 exhaust.

Mig

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
TA

As for the sound, I've fitted mine cat-back and the idle sound is definitely louder but driving its exactly standard sounding. Kermitcupra has just the mk3 cupra backbox and his "new" exhaust sounds exactly the same as when fitted with the standard mk2 exhaust.

Mig

My exhaust is fitted cat-back as well and as mig said it definetely has a louder idle sound but normal driving is just standard sounding. Well mine is alittle bit louder but i dont know if thats because its a 1.4 but it isnt stupidly loud like these 'universal' backboxes.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
TA

Mig

Mig how far did you drop yours, looks perfect??

Think I'm still going for the GAZ coilovers, massive spec for good price and there based about 10 mins from my house!!

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Mig how far did you drop yours, looks perfect??

Think I'm still going for the GAZ coilovers, massive spec for good price and there based about 10 mins from my house!!

Do it mate. GAZ coilovers are awesome. Admittedly the person I've bought them off paid £480 for them but they have done about 20k and are still like the day I got them (mechanically). And apparently gaz will rebuild the damper for like £20 if anything went wrong. In fact they are so good i'm putting them onto my polo rather then selling them. You can get ones which have adjustable stiffness as well as height. I think its lowered about -55mm.

Mig

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.