picked up the Boc

spikeydoo

not such a newbie
May 19, 2006
Somerset
WOW picked up the Boc today - 4.5months, all I can say is those still waiting, it'll be worth it.....had a spirited drive in sport mode & it rocks....the sound is something else. I was planning on spending most of the time on the paddles, but now I've tried sport I'm not so sure :D

I came from a Golf Edition 30 with 230hp & I have to say the boc feels every bit as rapid - I guess it's the low weight & the howel it produces - one very happy chappie :)

Dealer was fantasic demo'd the dsg which was really helpful. I've only gone for the clutch once so far:) luckily I was practically stoped. However the left arm keeps going for the gear stick at the moment - I'm sure I'll get used to it.

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
You enjoying the smell of new engine smell after a spirited drive. :)

You think its fast now.. wait until you have a couple of thousand miles under your belt. Loosens up nicely!

EdHorny

Loves his Boc.
Oct 12, 2008
Burntwood
Hehe, the left side of u will get lazy mate, enjoy ur new beast, yeah might not have the same power as your last car, but this car roars.

Enjoy.

ED

spikeydoo

not such a newbie
May 19, 2006
Somerset
Yep did smell odd I put it down to being new.... Radio off, windows slightly ajar, sport mode big big smiles:D

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Cngrats mate!!!!! Put some piccies for us ok. I get really envious when I hear another person enjoying their boc and I am still sat waiting for mine. No fear though, I shall be joining the happy ranks next month if all goes well!!!!!!

HAIRWEGO

NICK...
Jan 18, 2010
Poole, Dorset.
WOW picked up the Boc today - 4.5months, all I can say is those still waiting, it'll be worth it.....had a spirited drive in sport mode & it rocks....the sound is something else. I was planning on spending most of the time on the paddles, but now I've tried sport I'm not so sure :D

I came from a Golf Edition 30 with 230hp & I have to say the boc feels every bit as rapid - I guess it's the low weight & the howel it produces - one very happy chappie :)

Dealer was fantasic demo'd the dsg which was really helpful. I've only gone for the clutch once so far:) luckily I was practically stoped. However the left arm keeps going for the gear stick at the moment - I'm sure I'll get used to it.
great man go for it, living with you every drive of the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members