picking up my leon saturday 22nd december

westoncraig

reviver of old threads :)
Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cupra tdi here i come! goodbye 1.4 mk2!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shake n bake baby woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SofaGeeza

*I'M FEMALE!!!!*
Nov 4, 2007
Somerset
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cupra tdi here i come! goodbye 1.4 mk2!!!wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shake n bake baby woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Craig. I know its exciting......but breathe! :lol:

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
was ment to be picking it up this saturday but having a few scratches corrected! gutted i have to wait another week but hey! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
well....for the first couple of months it will be standard....but who knows!
its a hell of a change from a 1.4 mk2 breeza! so i dont think the power will be an issue for a fair while!

what have you done fester?

id love a remap but that would mean a new clutch, and it only had one recently under guarantee

and the car has 15 months full warranty with it from the day i buy it..so dont wanna do anything that might effect that

SofaGeeza

*I'M FEMALE!!!!*
Nov 4, 2007
Somerset
Just had to say Happy Birthday hun! :cheers:

oh and btw......."mmmmmmm breasts" doesn't look so good above a picture of you......:whistle: :cartman:

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
picked it up today!! oh my god what an amazing car!!

roads are greasy as hell, traction is hard to find!!
but il get some pics tomorrow and put them up

westoncraig

Aug 7, 2005
weston-SUPER-mare
yeah ...hit 88 miles per hour and flames come from the tyres and i go back in tiime!!

seriously though, third gear is sooooooo good, the sheer power of the thing is unbelieveable!! been going about in a non eco friendly driving manner and still returning 47 to the gallon!! im so chuffed!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.