iSot

Jan 30, 2008
Finland
6612271234.jpg

6612271394.jpg

6612271396.jpg

6612271231.jpg

6612271244.jpg

And what is the kit or suspension setup and how much lowered ?

iSot

Jan 30, 2008
Finland
Does anyone know whether KW are producing a fully adjustable coilover kit for the new Cupra...???:)

Yes..!! I Think so, that there is a coilover kit for the new cupra, cause my choices was KW Variant 3, Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers, H&R Coilover setup and Billstein PSS10 Coilover setup...

I Choose H&R Coilovers, which can lower Cupra approximately front about 40mm-80mm and rear 40mm-80mm..!! Also at the same time I replace Oem swaybars with H&R front and rear AntiRollbars.

My opinions is that, you could lower your car with only springs, but it's not ever as good as the hole suspension setup.. The Shocks arent designed for these springs and the shocks working area change for different level.... If you worry about money, just buy cheaper kit with shocks and springs..!! Oem Shocks can handle these new lowered springs, but not for long and the handling is always better with full suspension kit than only with springs..!! Springs works just find, but you should understand that its working only for some time...

Revon

Dec 22, 2007
Eibach pro kit. Springs seem to have settled a bit now.

picture-2-1.jpg

picture-3.jpg

Last edited:

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Yes..!! I Think so, that there is a coilover kit for the new cupra, cause my choices was KW Variant 3, Eibach Pro-Street Coilovers, H&R Coilover setup and Billstein PSS10 Coilover setup...

I Choose H&R Coilovers, which can lower Cupra approximately front about 40mm-80mm and rear 40mm-80mm..!! Also at the same time I replace Oem swaybars with H&R front and rear AntiRollbars.

My opinions is that, you could lower your car with only springs, but it's not ever as good as the hole suspension setup.. The Shocks arent designed for these springs and the shocks working area change for different level.... If you worry about money, just buy cheaper kit with shocks and springs..!! Oem Shocks can handle these new lowered springs, but not for long and the handling is always better with full suspension kit than only with springs..!! Springs works just find, but you should understand that its working only for some time...

Where did you get yours from & if you dont mind me asking how much were they....???

Cheers

iSot

Jan 30, 2008
Finland
Where did you get yours from & if you dont mind me asking how much were they....???

Cheers

I'm living in Finland, so I think so you could order these H&R coilovers somewhere elsewhere than from there where I ordered :) I ordered at the same time wheels, tires, H&R coilovers and antirolbars.... I get it quite good price and coilovers was if I remember about 1000€+...so it was good price :)

jonro7

hi simmytt - just like to say your FR looks smart - can you tell me how much you have had it lowered and what the rims are + size??? i only have the standard ones on mine but wanting to change them.

thanks

jonny

meida

Mounted my Eibach Pro Street coil overs yesterday - lowered to max (about 80mm).

1132214.jpg

Comfort is like before.

Compare with a non lowered Altea FR.

1132218.jpg

Sorry for the bad picture quality.

hi,

can you tell me,the Pro-Street-S part number for seat leon cupra?
in the web site are three different models.
which one is it?

thanks.

bqd

need some chocolate
Apr 19, 2008
Belgrade, Serbia
@meida
they are only different about front axle weight load setup of the car...
i think that mid one will be suitable for Cupra... but better emkay answers this

meida

@meida
they are only different about front axle weight load setup of the car...
i think that mid one will be suitable for Cupra... but better emkay answers this

thanks for your help.
yes,i think the same...the mid one is probably the most suitable for cupra...
let's see what emkay says....:D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.